- Click on the Navigation Drawer on the top left of the page.
- Click on “Judge” from the available list.
- Select a Venue by clicking on the Select Venue box e.g. “Online”.
- Select a Category by clicking on the Select Category box e.g. “Age 6 and below”.
- Wait for a performance list like the following to emerge.
- Double click on any performance to open the Youtube video.
The YouTube video will open up in a new tab/window.
- Login to Youtube by clicking on the “SIGN IN’ button on the top right.
You will need to do this once.
- Add a comment by clicking on the “Add comment” box at the bottom, if you wish to leave a comment.
- Close the Youtube window once video has been streamed and comments have been added.
- (optional) Click-and-hold on a performance for one second to open up a PDF of the musical piece performed.
- (optional) Close the PDF window once the musical piece has been read.
- Click on the Gavel symbol on the right of a Performance to open up the Marking Screen.
- Adjust the Score for each Criteria by either moving the slider or clicking on the “+” and “-” symbols.
- Click on the Check mark on top right of the screen once you are satisfied with the mark given.
- Click on the Check mark on the right of the popup dialog box to submit the computed mark.
- Verify that the mark given is correct.
The following is a User Manual for operating the Competition Marking System. This system comprises of 4 different interfaces, namely, Attendance Taker, Emcee, Judge, and Headjudge respectively. When the Application is ran for the first Read more…