I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.[Whitney Houston]
Having been involved in student outreach programmes since our school days, we have seen first hand proof that if you want to be good at something, you have to start young. The formative years are crucial to developing key technical skills in addition to necessary social skills.
Therefore, we believe that it is important to support student outreach programmes, particularly those that aim to nurture an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
Some of the events and activities that we have been involved in:
- Academic Exploration Competition (2020)
Sponsor and judge for the Computer Science category.
- Malaysian Computing Olympiad (2014)
Training, formulating problems and judging.
- World Robotics Olympiad (2012)
Judging and designing challenges.
- F1 in Schools World Finals (2011)
- FIRST Lego League Malaysia Open (since 2010)
- National Robotics Competition (since 2010)
Judging state and national finals
If you have an event that you think we might be able to assist with, please feel free to contact us. We would be glad to help.