When you want to know how things really work, study them when they’re coming apart.
[William Gibson, Zero History]
We are hiring for a number of different areas and skill-sets.
The role will involve some of the following activities:
- Source code management with Git;
- Modern C++ object-oriented programing;
- Raspberry Pi systems development;
- Verilog digital chip design.
- PCB layout.
An ideal candidate should:
- Possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or similar.
- Have demonstrable knowledge in some/all of the above technical activities.
- Be available for work on Saturdays (5-day work week includes Sat).
- Malaysian citizen, or permanent resident only.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com