The following is a User Manual for operating the Competition Marking System. This system comprises of 4 different interfaces, namely, Attendance Taker, Emcee, Judge, and Headjudge respectively.
When the Application is ran for the first time the user needs to login. Below are the instructions for logging in.
- Start the CMS application or visit the website.
- Enter the credentials provided to you in the “Username” and “Database” fields e.g.
Username: “[email protected]”
- Click on the “LOGIN” button to login.
You will then be shown a progress indicator of the database download process.
- Wait for the the countdown to reach zero.
Please be patient and allow the database download to finish.
- Click on the Navigation drawer on the top left of the screen.
This will bring up a menu of the features that you can access.
- Click on your specific role in the list to access that interface.
Note: The initial database download in may take a few minutes so kindly ensure your internet connection remains active throughout this process
Click on any of the links below to read a detailed guide on how to use each interface:-